I let Keith sleep in on Sunday.
I slipped out of bed, fetched the newspaper and went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. I smiled at the thought of the young man upstairs, hardly able to believe he was actually there. I had woken up several times in the night and each time, had stretched out a hand to touch him, just to convince myself that Keith was really lying in bed next to me.
It had felt so good to hold Keith again in my arms the day before. I had taken him into the living room and settled with him on the sofa, with him snugly in my lap. Cradling him while he cried. My hands had rubbed his back, pushed his hair from his eyes. Then, unable to wait any longer, I had turned his face up and kissed him. Gently at first. He responded eagerly, willingly giving his mouth to me. With eyes still moist, he had kissed me back hungrily. His body had sent signals to me that he wanted more, even as he opened his mouth and allowed me to explore him with my tongue.
Suddenly, I was hungry for his touch.
I got up and quietly went back upstairs. The blinds were still closed, shrouding the room in semi darkness.
I slid under the covers and moved close to him, feeling the familiar warmth of the body I so loved. I reached out and stroked his thigh lightly, making the little circles on his flesh that he loved so well. I pulled him closer to me, swinging one leg over him to keep him captive.
I smiled in the dark, more happy than I had been in a long while. It was so good to have him back in my bed, next to me, warming my heart.
‘Babe – I have missed you’ I whispered into his ear.
He lay very still, hardly breathing. After a long while, he turned his head and looked at me, with the dreamy eyes that had always been able to take my breath away. ‘I never meant to hurt you, Dusty. I was so afraid you had given up on me.’ he whispered.
I closed my eyes against that look he gave me. Did he even begin to know how much it had cost me to let him go? I felt the sudden pressure at the back of my eyes but kept back the tears. The last thing I needed was to show Keith any sign of weakness.
Without any words, he moved closer to me, allowing me to slowly trail my hand over his back. He shivered a little as I moved my hand down, coming to rest on his bottom.
‘I love you, Keith. You know that, don’t you?’ I murmured, nibbling his ear. His grunt turned into a moan – a sound that set my loins on fire. I knew that sound so well.
‘Arhhh … ‘ he moaned again, as I slid my hand down to his cock. It was quickly hardening as I stroked him. I pushed my knee in between his thighs, opening his legs. He cooperated and I managed to slip my hands further down. He moved and moaned appreciatively.
He was rock hard by then. I turned him onto his back and covered his mouth with mine. My kiss was hard and insistent, claiming him in a way that left him in no doubt to whom he belonged. His hands started roaming all over me, and he sought me out expertly. As usual, his touch drove me crazy. I was climbing on top of him as my frenzied mouth devoured his. I never wanted to let him go. I slipped in between his legs, lifting my body over his and rubbing myself against his crotch. I could feel his hardness, pushing up against me, throbbing. My own cock was throbbing too.
We were both breathing hard. Suddenly, I was seized with an insane jealousy.
‘Who else have you been with, Keith? Tell me – tell me the truth!’ I breathed in a harsh whisper.
‘No one, Dusty. I swear, no one!’
‘Is this the truth?’
‘Yes! Oh God, no one at all. Only you, Dusty!’
I kissed him fiercely. ‘Good!’ I hissed and leaned down and kissed him again, harder.
I pushed his legs apart, and he did not resist. I reached for the lube, which I kept in the night table and quickly squeezed some onto my fingers. Then I readied him and myself. My fingers were shaking with anticipation.
I breathed deeply and pushed my cock against him. Feeling him rise against me, hearing his moans of pleasure, readying himself for my intrusion, then his gasp as I penetrated him. Slowly. My hands were gripping his hips and he was totally at my mercy. His body arched to meet my thrust, opening to accommodate me. He was breathing hard, his eyes closed and I leaned down to kiss him again. I slid my tongue into his mouth.
‘Oh Christ, Keith,’ I grunted, as I thrust all the way in. ‘You belong to me, you hear that?’
‘Just fuck me, Dusty!’ he panted as I filled him completely
I began to move and he moved with me, with my thrusts and rhythm. Allowing me to drive deeper.
I gripped his ass cheeks, as I watched his hands closed on his own hard cock. He was panting even harder now and the room was filled with the sounds of our lovemaking. I slowed my thrusts as I felt his oncoming orgasm. I wanted to watch him come first.
He arched his body up as he began to ejaculate. I tightened my grip and thrust desperately against him, letting my own orgasm begin. A minute later, I was shooting inside him.
It was incredible.

* * *